Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Lord is kind and merciful

The psalm has been going around in my head and I feel as if I've been floating because I just received news that the tumors (which were already removed a few days ago) were non-cancerous.  It's that simple - there is no cancer.  So, my dad is given a second chance at life though I know he is exhausted from his surgery and hospital stay and even from his chronic pain situation.  But I pray that he wakes up and realizes what he's been given and that he can make a difference in his own quality of life.

My brother, quickly tied the news to my dream I had a few weeks back when I really felt a lot of feelings deep down that this is gonna be it.  I had begun grieving (already.)  I prayed too mainly for God's mercy in whatever form.  Then in the night, I had this dream that the test came back that the cancer was only in the bladder not beyond to the bladder wall or anywhere and that it would be a simple solution (which if it is only in the bladder, the solution would be simple.)  Then just before I woke up, I was looking at the faces of all my children and I saw a boy and I wondered who it was but then knew it was BP and I saw him as he would be now almost 7 with lighter hair than the rest of mine and with dark rimmed blue eyes with some yellow tinges.  He said to me, "I'm 4 + 3."  That's all.  When I woke up and realized what I dreamed, both dreams were a gift to me.  I have never dreamed of BP before - ever!  If he were alive he would be learning math and telling me about being 4 + 3 because it so like kids (my living children included) to talk about the age they will be next.  I felt the dream told me that I should "settle down" and let things unfold without too much projection about what I think/feel is going to happen.  I felt renewed hope that the tests could come back not so serious.  I felt BP's presence in my dream was also a reassurance on that.  But I realized anything could happen and I focused on letting go.    My brother told dad the same about how amazing it is that the dream came true and that they both had tingles.  I know I do and I'm praising God as is right to do!  No one could have expected such good news!