Friday, September 11, 2009

Introduction

I choose to post anonymously so as not to take credit for the work the Lord is doing in my life and similarly to to avoid judgement whether good or bad on myself or my life.  Similarly, I don't intend this blog to be one where the comments and replying to comments is the focus.  Perhaps, I will change my mind later.  But those visiting the blog can contact me if there is something they would like to say or share.  I am not an expert on Church teaching though am familiar with much of it.   I seek the truth and so welcome corrections if something in any of my posts is incorrect.  My hope is that others might be inspired by what is shared here from my life which is being molded by God.  As with anyone, I experience daily progresses and failures.  I struggle and I hope as I cling to the Lord.

Blessings,
CH